Tuesday, July 21, 2009

more bird more luck =)

my class start at 1 pm ... yyg call me at 7.48am ... nabei...siannnessss!!!!... supposed meet ym at 11 at bpp for breakfast bt i woke up at 10.40 LOL so we met at 12 instead hahas ... sian sia gt test at 1.....FREAKIN SIAN......lol...go cheers eat instant noodle with vera,ZHENRU! and zein ng (i 4gt her real name again LOL) ... then go eat at makan place....subway onli gt 1 guy servin.....nabei lousy attitude to the max.....jibai face oso......kao pei......I HATE MAYO IN MY SANDWICH.....YUCKS....anyway after tt go home.....crowded as usual.....then i gt seat....and guess wad .....in front of me......is the "LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD" !!! hahas tried sibei hard nt to laugh FREAKING FUNNY ... heres a pic :D

WAS LITERALLY TRYING NOT TO LOL THROUGHOUT THE BUS HAHAHAHAH...kinda reminded me of the CJ7 the girl ROFL















hahas anyway nth to say liao 





NABEI

No comments:

Post a Comment