Sunday, July 26, 2009

Saturday

woke up freakin early for the parent teacher thing with my dad , my second brother and Celin...borin crap rofl .. while waitin for my turn my dad talked to anita and agus's assistant(dunno wad name la) for like 40 mins?? rofl then mr seow turn to talk for like 25 mins?? lol my dad can talk abt anythin de sia hahas after tt went to the nearby chicken wrapped in paper thingy DAM SHIOK but the price is like ______. after tt went plaza sing for haircut with zy and hg hahas $34.20.....but the service dam goood lol...after tt we ate pastamania then go lot 1 buy colour pencils and mouse hahas no nid borrow from anna and use trackpad after anna go home liao :D:D:D...went home with zy and hg(they come my hse watch ji gong rofl)..tok to vanessa awhile then go roller bladin for the first time :P andd zy and hg watch me fall down quite a few times...nabei GO HOME LA HAHAHAH .. anyway after tt tired like crap go home bathe and tok to vanessa awhile more and then watch KO3anguo hahas dam funny (go watch on youtube) ... sibei guilty sia...while watchin vanessa said goodnite and i din reply coz i was watchin... FML...

NABEI

No comments:

Post a Comment