Saturday, July 11, 2009

Chicken , Ricky and XiaoLan

ok... soo today i woke up at abt 12 noon ??? abt there ba ... then my bro ask me go clementi eat BBQ chicken with him and Celin... ya shiok .... the chicken dam shiok the rice oso dam shiok even the coleslaw also dam shiok ..... half chicken + rice + coleslaw = 4.50 a plate WTF WAD A STEAL!!!!

ya anyway i asked if we could visit ricky and GUESS WHAT !!! ricky was sent away....DAMN.... couldnt even say gdbye to ricky T.T soo anw here are some pics of ricky -.-





Cool dog rite...hahas hes so old hes kinda turnin white see his nose??? hahas



Anw after tt me ,my bro and Celin go wash my bro car which he call "小蓝" and "Rei" hahas.... aft washin the car i go in and my bro took some pics hahas


btw bee chiang hiang was halal certified ytd :D

NABEI

No comments:

Post a Comment