Sunday, November 8, 2009

? is a question mark.

today i nvr do my PDW...
i alr gt the 20% thingy or wadever liao.
but i nvr do the other homeworks(draw pillar and 1 slope)
haix.
instead i go play basketball all day with zy hg and zy's fren named brian
started at abt 3pm?
ended at 7+
aft tt went the 302 kopitiam and eat.
i eat laksa with extra hum,tau huey, 2 eggs and we also spilt a murtabak.
my god...
thats alot of food HAHAHA
i haven eaten anything else today =.=
hungry lah deyy
anw ltr i wan go put 100 bucks into my atm card .(mother gimme to top up card)
heres the shiok part.
while queueing up, my mother saw me and gave me an extra 200 bucks ^.^
so i bank in 200 bucks and kept the 100 :D
bwahahahahahaha
nth much to say liaoo lehhhh....
oh yeah inspirational quote
ahem ahem : if u gt nothing good to say,its better not to say anything.
(juz a quote.not directing at anyone or anything.) (:

nabei

No comments:

Post a Comment