Monday, August 3, 2009

CHUA SAI SIA

go sch draw.
teacher say nt bad.
SHIOK!!!
after tt play COD2 in class for awhile
after tt fin my POP assignment with lots of help from boss , wen huan , ethan and ya i think tts it hahas.
SHIOK!!!
go bukit panjang CC play basketball
ate 2 bowls of tau suan hahas
went home with HG.
HERES WHEN I CHUA SAI!!
nabei the lrt go ten mile !!! WTH
i hate ten mile la...
its like some horror show...
worst part is...
the lights keep flickerin...
FUCK!!
y we nvr see the red stickers till we reach ten mile...
scary crap...
butt itchy LOL
anyway on the way home keep hearin "voices" ...
hope its just my imagination...
had to humji and play songs from my handphone loud loud....
sounds so unlike me rite...
nabei....
reach home at abt 10.30....
dinner(congee) sucks.
watched the stepford wives on channel 5.
its actually quite a nice show.
tolong let me have a good night sleep 2nite =/

NABEI....

No comments:

Post a Comment